Sharing Inspiration 2021
Sharing Inspiration 2021 - Computational Thinking and Coding in the Classroom
Computational Thinking and Coding have already penetrated the curricula in the schools of most countries, but they may not yet be mainstream. Should these topics have the same priorities as language or science and mathematics? Could computational thinking be the vehicle for delivering 'thinking skills' in the classroom? What motivates young people to write a program?
- Ramon Moorlag (Chairman of the Dutch computer science teacher association, NL): What does Computational Thinking mean for Education? - Connections to Mathematics
- Cathy Baars (T³ Netherlands): Can Computational thinking help students to learn reasoning in physics?
- Alexandre Gomes (T³ Portugal): STEM projects as a vehicle for integrating computational thinking into the curriculum
- Tonguç Özdaş, Uğur Mert, Yunus Emre Doğan (T³ Turkey): From CBR To TI Innovator Hub, Metamorphosis of a Math Teacher
- Ian Galloway (T³ Europe): moderation
Event Date: September 16, 2021
Event Time: 4:00PM Berlin to 7:00PM Berlin
Please signup not later than September 16, 2021 at 11:59 pm CEST by following this link: https://tinyurl.com/yg3f83nu